Joseph Swan Vineyards Saralee's Vineyard Pinot Noir 2017, Russian River, California

$44.99
Availability: In stock (6)

Like all our single vineyard designated lots, the Saralee’s was harvested and processed into open top fermenters. 20% was added as whole cluster, and the remaining 80% was de- stemmed, then poured on top. The fermentation occurred naturally with wild yeast found on the grapes and in the air of our natively cultured winery. Fermentation began within 24 hours of picking, starting punchdowns once per day, up to three times per day, as the fermentation progressed. After 21 days, we pressed the clones seperately to barrel, where they aged 10 months, until final blending and bottling. The production in 2017 was just over 149 cases. 13.4%ABV.

0 stars based on 0 reviews