- Bottle House ships wine orders via FedEx. WE DO NOT SHIP BEER. The shipping fees vary depending on location. For any questions or concerns regarding shipments and restrictions please contact us. We are able to ship to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN ONE OF THE ABOVE STATES.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
- Customer comments on their order such as "Please leave on back porch" or "Please leave at front door" will be ignored!
- that contain alcohol REQUIRE AN ADULT SIGNATURE. You must be 21 or older to purchase and accept delivery.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- It is rare to have a shipment damaged however, in the event you do receive a damaged delivery, please let us know immediately . We will need proof of damage. Claims will not be accepted without proof. We will replace the item or issue a credit.
- Title to, and ownership of, all wine passes from BottleHouse to the purchaser and the purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipping of it from Virginia to his/her home state. By arranging for transportation of the wine via common carrier, BottleHouse is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of the purchaser. You will be billed for this service. By utilizing this service from BottleHouse, the purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine. The purchaser represents that he/she has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of wine and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered and once again authorizes that he/she is 21 years of age.